RRD represents both public and private employers in a wide range of employment litigation. We regularly represent employers in State and Federal court and in proceedings before the Connecticut Commission on Human Rights & Opportunities and the Department of Labor (OSHA).
We have litigated claims alleging:
- Discrimination under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act;
- Discrimination under the Age Discrimination in Employment Act;
- Discrimination under the Connecticut Unfair Employment Practices Act;
- Discrimination under the Americans With Disabilities Act;
- Family and Medical Leave Act violations;
- Sexual Harassment, Hostile Work Environment and Retaliation;
- Violations of 42 U.S.C. sections 1981 and 1983;
- Violations of Constitutional Rights;
- State law wrongful discharge; defamation; breach of contract; and intentional infliction of emotional distress; and
- Violations of the Federal Rail Safety Act.